Today is mine and my husband’s two month anniversary so I decided it would be tons of fun to do a couple DisneyBound 🙂
I chose Lady and the Tramp for a few reasons:
- My grandma made us meatballs and we were planning on eating them and I thought, “we can totally bound that iconic scene!”
- My grandparents on the other side gave me a Lady and the Tramp ornament for Christmas one year and it always holds a special place in my heart.
- Also, the scene is just so romantic and beautiful
- I wanted to slowly introduce my husband to the whole DisneyBound thing (he started by just helping with the pictures) so I figured “wear a gray shirt” was easy enough for him.
Anyway, we did have a romantic dinner for two and it was adorable.
- Brown sweater
- tan leggings
- brown boots
- pony tails
- turquoise necklace
- Tramp: gray thermal shirt
- spaghetti and meatballs (yum!)
Have a “Bella Notte” 😉