I’ve been saving my Frozen DisneyBound because there is one that I have in mind with some friends, but this week’s snow storm got me in the mood to make my next DisneyBound Princess Anna (Frozen)!
I’ll get into my whole relationship with Frozen when I talk about my group bound but for now I’ll cover some basics:
- I hate when movies make me cry right off the bat
- Sisters not getting along/not speaking really bothers me because I can’t imagine that ever being the case with my sister…we normally tell each other like it is
- Olaf is adorable and one of my favorite characters
- So is Sven
- Who the heck falls in love that quickly? It took me a whole month of casually dating my now husband to even agree to date him exclusively…
- The musical soundtrack is amazing but running away never solves problems. And if you ran away so you wouldn’t hurt anyone, why create a big mean snow monster thing?
Okay so maybe I was a little hard on the movie and there are things I love about it as well like how much the sisters actually love each other and how they only need each other and no one else to make them happy (strong emphasis on family and less emphasis on needing a man). And, oh yeah, Sven and Olaf. If they don’t make you happy from adorableness than I don’t know what will. Also, did I mention I love the music? Well, I love the music.
I’ve been blasting “Let It Go” this week and that was before I even thought about possible snow. Also, I loudly sing along so sorry if you happen to be in the car next to me at the red light…
Anyway! What I like about Anna – she doesn’t stop at anything to try and get her sister back, that is so important to her and their relationship is extremely important to the plot.
I was looking for a dress recently for an event I have coming up and was thinking about doing a DisneyBound. I immediately thought of Anna because I hadn’t done her yet and I love the bold colors she wears. I spent like an hour browsing online and saving ideas and then had to go somewhere so I got in the car and started driving and was like “duh! I literally just picked up those awesome blue jeggings at the Goodwill on Saturday!” So I quickly changed my plan about bounding Anna to the event and started deciding I would bound her this week. I had already planned my outfits for Monday and Tuesday so I was thinking Wednesday but then I was doing the Disney Store’s #SoThisIsLove Photo Challenge and Wednesday was Disney Socks and the ones I have are adorable Minnie Mouse (check them out on instagram @rogue_princess_ ) so I decided it would have to wait until Thursday. THEN everyone started going on and on about this winter storm coming Thursday and I got excited –SNOW! So, do you wanna build a snowman?
- Royal Blue Jeggings
- Black flowy tank
- Pink sweater
- Black shoes
- Snowflake earrings
- The tiniest pigtails you’ve ever seen because of my super short hair 😉